Saturday 7 August 2010

Just starting!

This is my first blog and I am very excited.  I hope to be able to make it interesting and as nice as some of the ones I have seen.  I really enjoy crafting and just wish I could spend more time in my craft room making lovely cards like the one pictured.  This one is made from papers and stamps from Stampin Up.  I attend a Stampin Up club once a month and really enjoy it.  Please feel free to give me tips which you think would help me become a better blogger!!  Bye for now x

4 comments:

  1. Hi hun x you enjoy your craft room x you deserve it x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome huni I look forward to seeing all of your gorgeous creations have fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have made a great start on your blog and you will find as time goes on it becomes very homely, especially when your friends pop by and leave you some lovely comments.


    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to say Tina here is a little tip for you. Find yourself a free graphics programme if you do not already have one. Take pictures of your cards a bit closer and crop off the background. Play around in the programme until you get your cards to look as natural as possible. You will see such a difference and your cards will "pop" off the page. Please don't think I am being critical. Someone gave me this tip a long, long time ago and once you have a go there is no turning back. You do not have to have an expensive camera either. If you want to try and get stuck on getting a free graphics programme just mail me and I will help you out.

    shirley

    ReplyDelete